18 Jan 2012
Festival Campsite Survey, Kindle 3G Competition - Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Event Power Services Ltd, or any subsidiary of Event Power Services Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the survey monkey web-link provided to you via email, or you can also send your answer to the questions via email detailing which competition you wish to enter, together with your name, organisation, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be selected using a random number generator from random.org.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Event Power Services Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Event Power Services Ltd, Marketing Manager, Javelin 1, Meteor Business Park, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL2 9QL after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Event Power Services may require.
12. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified, including those having provided false information.
16. This competition is being run by Event Power Services Ltd, Javelin 1, Meteor Business Park, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL2 9QL
18. Event Power Services reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Event Power Serivces may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
19. The winner agrees to have their prize hand-delivered by a member of our Senior Management Team. Prizes will not be sent via postal delivery except in circumstances discretionary to Event Power Services. Event Power Services will endeavour to deliver prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.